Carolina Clover is seeking to fill the following position:
Sales and Monogram Assistant
Part-time up to 24 hours per week, $7.75hr, plus profit share program.
Seeking availability SPECIFICALLY for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 10-6pm. Saturday availability/rotation is REQUIRED, we are closed on Sundays. The job candidate must be available all 3 days to be eligible for the position.
Carolina Clover is a local personalized jewelry and gift retailer with a retail location in the downtown historic district of Wake Forest, NC as well as a full service e-commerce website since 2009. Our retail operations have expanded to include on-site embroidery monogramming and on site vinyl decal and heat press personalization services to our customers.
Would you like to work in a craft room all day and get paid for it?
We are in search of customer focused individuals who want to work in a fun and upbeat atmosphere creating personalized gifts for our customers with excitement and creativity! These individuals will work part-time as a team to fill on site monogram embroidery requests, as well as web site order fulfillment and shipment.
- Will assist customers in thread and design selection as well as support additional personalized jewelry and gift sales in the store.
- This job includes but not limited to assisting customers with apparel, gifts, and special jewelry and gift orders and pick up of completed orders.
- Operating the cash register and nightly cleaning.
- Our sales assistants will also be responsible for tagging, stocking, cleaning, opening, closing and securing our shop.
- Willingness to learn new skills and learn our product offerings to be able offer solutions to our customers is essential to this position.
- The right individual who has mastered the front of store procedures will eventually be cross-trained in use of the machines to assist the team in order fulfillment.
Customer Service job experience is required. Experience in sewing or embroidery is a plus, but not required.
• May be exposed to crowded environments, close quarters, extreme noise and low level lighting conditions
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move up to forty (40) pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
For consideration, please email a letter of intent outlining your customer service abilities. Attach a resume if available and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also stop by the store to complete an application. We will contact you if you have been selected for an interview within a week. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.